Sunday, May 1, 2016

New releases - Catching up part 7! (Athletic shorts and tanks!)

Grab all of these, as well as TONS of other great products here ---> {Little Sparrow Boutique}

I am pleased to announce that I've switched fully to a new rigging system that I like to call "Semi-fitted mesh" This system uses the fitted mesh base, but eliminates the boobs and butt weights. This allows my meshes to fit a huge variety of shapes and sized avatars, while keeping a flat, kiddish chest and bottom. In the future I'll add sizes with small breasts for older kids/tweens, but for now, this is a great start! These shorts and tops are the first items using my new system, so make sure to try the DEMO!

So many gorgeous bright colours! Perfect for spring! Mix or match the 8 colours!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Sparrow Boutique Store blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template